The Racket club is on the hunt for a conceptual art director to join our in-office team in Cape Town – a big ideas person who can tie a golden thread through from ideation to execution. You need to have a proven track record (and portfolio to back this) in creating disruptive work that lives across live and digital channels.
We take pride in making noise, crossing lines and creating purpose-driven work with people who are passionate about cultural impact.
You’ll be spearheading creative pitches, campaign conceptualisation, content execution and more for some truly awesome brands.
We’re a social team that likes to bounce ideas, graft hard, and go above and beyond, while still making sure every day brings good beats and even better energy.
• Assisting our Creative team in conceptualizing creative ideas and campaigns TTL, with a strong BTL and digital focus.
• Roll-out plans, roll-0out plans, roll-out plans. You’ll be responsible for taking ideas and rolling them out in beautiful decks for our clients.
• Leading design on projects TTL – From logos, to look and feels and brand bibles and all campaign based work
• Keeping up to date with industry and creative trends, and be driven by insights and research.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Visual Communications/Art Direction qualification
• 4-6 years’ experience working at an advertising agency
• Must come from an integrated creative background, working TTL with a focus of BTL and Digital.
• Creative and conceptual
• Out of the box thinker
• You need to be solutions driven
• Must have a high standard of work, and a great eye for detail.
• Having some basic writing skills would be an advantage!!!
• Must have experience using chase.
As part of the application process you will be asked to take on a test brief.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR PORTFOLIO & CV